COVID-19 Paid Leave Rights Under FFCRA
You and your employee would be required to work with our FFCRA Triage Team (listed below) to complete the easy 1-Step applicable eligibility process and paperwork.
If your employee is unable to work because of one of the following, please contact our FFCRA Triage Team (listed below) for assistance on access the paid leave:
- Is subject to a Federal, State, or local quarantine or isolation order related to COVID-19.
- Has been advised by health care provider to self-quarantine related to COVID-19.
- Is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and is seeking a medical diagnosis.
- Is caring for an individual under an order described in (1) or self-quarantine as described in (2).
- Is caring for his or her child whose school or place of care is closed (or child care provider is unavailable) due to COVID-19 related reasons.
- Is experiencing any other substantially similar condition specified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) has the authority to investigate and enforce compliance with the FFCRA. Participant Employers may not discharge, discipline, or otherwise discriminate against any employee who lawfully takes paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave under the FFCRA, files a complaint, or institutes a proceeding under or related to this Act. Participant Employers in violation of the provisions of the FFCRA will be subject to penalties and enforcement by WHD.
CDI’s FFCRA Triage Team Led by Anne Woods
Jade – Jade@yourfse.com (320) 257-8327
Kelsi – Kelsi@yourfse.com (320) 257-8169
Joelle- Joelle@yourfse.com (320) 257-8166